I have to be strong. How else will I be able to face the ones I want to protect when I cannot with stand minor injuries, when I cannot do minor tasks? It has been a while since I was last hurt. This world has been quite peaceful after the feud. The need for me has become something of a desire rather than a necessity. My senses are not as sharp as before. However, the instincts are still all there.
Yes, I got injured today. Minor compared to those I got in the feud. My mind tells me to run, however, my body stood still, and continued. This mind has become weak. Adapting to a life without injuries... My mind spoke "Thank goodness it is cold and your skin felt numb. Otherwise you would have felt real pain." Blood gushed out and it watched curiously as if it has never seen such a thing before.
Intriguing.
This life without need for my swords and armour. It truly is intriguing...
No comments:
Post a Comment