count me in

28 June 2010

inochi ga saiko!

hmm... I think I know why I like bruises. Ok let's take a step back and I'll explain. Do you know the feeling you get when you do exercise or something and your muscles ache for the next say.. 3 days? I like that feeling too =] Well everyone knows that when you exercise you release happy endorphins [correct me if I am wrong], so, naturally I would like doing exercise. However, for me not only do I like sports but I like the aching as well. It is a little bit of psychology that Nick taught me. Something about connections or rather. Anywho, when my muscles ache it reminds me of the endorphins and make me happy -> and when I ache [ie. bruises] it makes me happy too.

~ or you can just say I like to feel pain >=]


~~~~~

Any who, I have a big announcement. I finally got one set from my dad in squash. I think we played about 12 games each haha my brother came and completely thrashed him >=] mm I think my days disappeared like that...


~~~~~

" I have learnt many things because of my past, because what is happening, and because what will happen. There is no point in the story, but there is a meaning in each line. 'Take your time' is one of them - it is now that you truly enjoy and appreciate life before a new one comes. "

No comments: