count me in

26 April 2010

who would have known cardboard hurts?

i have never felt so... POWERFUL!!!

I shall follow suit, somethings I'd like to say to some people - and no one will ever know who. Why? Cos I won't remember.

- what are you thinking silly. Let me hear it.
- patience silly, less judgement more patience.
- Less assuming, more thinking, more talk
- I can never tell what is going in your head
- dayum! you are cute, what's your name again?
- Where are you!!
- Where are you and what is happening with you?
- Hey! What's up? or should I say what's down?
- If I was to tell you... naaah I won't say =] let you blow up your mind :L

4 hours later and my muscles are bigger than your face!!

~~~~

seems like moving boxes isn't as simple as you think it is.


No comments: