count me in

21 April 2010

Beautiful girls (8)

Funny, I feel like today went by really quickly but the past two days felt like they have been dragging themselves.

Well if you guys are reading my blog it must mean there is point reading. or you just care too much about my blubber, i mean blabber...

If you must know 22 hrs of physics hasn't really mad me go crazy, just more appreciative of study. Don't ask why cos I don't know either.

~~~~~~~~

Does anyone watch Pacific? If you do, you will understand how much girls mean to us boys. They portrayed the people from the times of the World War very well - from both sides, the citizens and the soldiers.

-----------

I ought to do something more productive during my breaks and times like these. You know compared to what the soldiers and the families of the World Wars, what I [mostly] and others [no one in particular] we don't really have much to complain about.

~~~~~~~~

ok I have spent 40 mins [on and off] on this page.. let me blabber

dlfjweth eosflk eheotpa


It is easy to lose track of why you are doing something - for me at least. I mean with this study stuff you forget that you are so close in using it to make a difference to the world. The real question is how much of a difference, and if you can't make a difference with your career how do you? OR are you ok with not making a mark on this world?

noma boma bom.

The sky is blue,
it comes in two.
at dusk it's night,
it's quite a sight.
now it is dark
and you say...f-shark
whilst walking the park
of course in the dark.
light blue it was,
it is now dark blue
but you dont give a toss
later the grass will have morning dew.

Then the days starts again
"Oh what a pain"
They/she/he say.
then... they will pay.


lols - my mind seemed to have stalled
as if my brain does not want to function
I feel quite... appalled
because there's a missing thought junction.

Have I lost myself over the years?
Questions I continually ask
But I must keep confronting these fears
because this is a person's task.

In poem it is harder to understand.
You must be quite bored now,
but you forget it is Hanson's land
last line, I shall take a bow. *bow*

I say oyasumi
my brain said oyasumi too long ago =]

No comments: