count me in

25 April 2010

hey cutie lets go ride the night away

I was thinking, maybe I have super powers.

Ok I am possibly a very light sleeper from 0hrs to 2 hrs in and 6hrs to whatever. ie. if I slept at 12, at 2 to 6 i'd be in a deep sleep. However, after those 6 hours I am a superhuman. lols more like mega light sleeper.

Everything wakes me up. From birds to construction... [normal huh?] how about an open door?
Can you ever tell when your bedroom door is open?.. ok it sounds retarded but something about pressure and crap.

Every time you open my bedroom door, the blinds move.. and mind you the blinds are no were close to the door.. ok. no one gets it.

MOVING ON

------


I don't think blogging is healthy. MEANING - I won't get any girls like this :L jks jks

~~~

what's new... I played with mega huge blocks of ice yesterday? probably20 litres of water frozen and i kicked a chunk off and started smashing/hitting the other pieces of ice.

umm. should be studying but don't know what to study.. more like don't want to study at all =P

~~~

in recovery - Has anyone watched "Pay it forward" ?? it was on last night, I recommend people to watch it. It is interesting - but you gotta start from the start. otherwise it will not do anything for you.

languages to learn
cantonese, mandorin, english, teo chow, japanese, korean

I believe that is all.
japanese shall come in handy in the future,
would like to learn korean, cos it sounds nice
cantonese same as korean, cos it sounds nice
mandorin, cos it'll come in handy for sure
teo chow cos i was born with it
english cos i have to =P


No comments: