I did a very "smart" thing today.. but no one shall know about it cos it is very embarrassing =]
"middle age = gut" ??? =O I refuse that notion! I shall keep my abs of steel and make them abs of gold. >]
LOL
It seems that I have gotten to the point at which I have dreamt so much, that I feel like i have experienced everything. From being swallowed by a kitten, and falling into the toilet. BOTH of which I believe has never happened. So when I overhear a conversation on the bus or on the train I get a nostalgic feeling. I only have this feeling cos it seems like I am dreaming 24/7 when I sleep. [yeah not really 24/7 =P] but last night I'd say I had at least 4 dreams. I don't remember them exactly but I know I have them.
BUT guess what!? I didn't feel tired in my lectures or classes.
~~~~~~ That was a load of bs ~~~~~~
With these tired legs, these aching arms ikenakya.
On the train... it was more packed than it was in the morning.. like what the. So packed that I couldn't even read the mx cos I couldn't lift my arm.
I am so brain dead at the moment I can't even remember what happened today. So wait till Sat for another blog. [or later tonight =P]
No comments:
Post a Comment