count me in

18 April 2010

blink open, blink... open damn you!

And the day ended how it started - With the sun in his eyes.

Before 8am, he wasn't concious.
At 8am the sun shines through the blinds and into his eyes.
At 5pm the sun shines through the blinds and into his eyes.
After 5pm, he wasn't concious.


----

Hehe I was so out of it last night I didn't realise I forgot to shower until I got into bed. Even then I couldn't be bothered to get up and shower.

----

The days seem to fade into one another night - day, night - day, night - day. day is the night and night becomes the day.
At the horizon the sun does lay.
impossible to just say hey.
Solid but not rigid like clay
It is day
what do you say?

~ tiredness. That word shan't be a word in my vocabulary, however, this is compensated with the lack of concentration.

If I had time I would do what I'd love, but without this suffering I will not learn to know what I love. Does this mean there is no time?

Questions, Questions, Questions, Questions, Questions
. . .

mate kure! iishyukan ato de modoru hazu ja...

No comments: