count me in

10 April 2010

かぜで目がにじんで

geeeeh....

WELL it seems Thomas has been stalking me... on facebook AND on my blog.
So a shout out to my homie right in the middle of Queen's land pants. LOL

So from now on I'ma talk like a gangsta this this yo. you feelin' me?

Hahaha.. I guess this sort of answers my next question.

I thought I'd ask myself WHERE THE BLOODY HECK DID MY TIME GO!?!?

*Only a week ago*

Ahhhhh...! I have time to spare I'll just study a little now and do something else.

*Today* We have assessments!?!?! 3 of them?!!? *faints*


and the answer? *drum roll* I am good at distracting myself... and myself from study ^^| you'd think a uni student would pick something I would love to study in uni. But sadly it doesn't work that way.. sort of have to wait till next year till you do the stuff you can love.

So you[but really me - cos I only talk to myself] ask how do I spend my time?

[NOTE: This is the boring part so feel free to skip it]


Well today I woke up at 6.31am [without alarm amazingly] thought.. bugger can't sleep more? So got up and thought I'd go jogging. Out the door and in 15mins I am back from a .. 1-3k jog. [I don't how long the track is]

Anywho, I remember the last time I jogged that track, and guess what I got half way and almost spewed my guts out of my butt [not really]. But seriously I was down and out.. sat on the floor for about 10mins =P

Today, however, my lungs started to burn cos of too much fresh oxygen in my lungs - so I had to learn to not breathe a little LOL this was after the steep hill and 300m from where I collapsed last time. Then when I passed the "dead Hanson spot" my lungs felt fine. Strangely after that I thought "I am this far lets jog the rest of the way. and I did - he said... <- random


Anywho, first time in Hanson history such a feat was achieved. I sat down for a breather and then practised the ancient arts of swinging a stick like a bat, tai chi and more swinging a stick like a bat, then swinging the stick as a sword.

After a while I was like "YEAH! I jogged the whole damn thing." and when inside to eat. After 2 hours I was hungry again and ate again..

Then I blinked my eyes and it was 3pm. Swung and parked with my neighbours. One went clubbing at a dinner restaurant. =P Got home by 5.30. and then wanted to work but almost fell asleep so I went to bed and napped till.. MEGA DINNER!!

Sushi the size of my fist, with vegetable tempura the size of my face!!! Dad had good wine, and I had good ice tea. The day ended with a pow...



[NOW the interesting part]




POW!!!!



good night. =]


Wait... where was the studying?... tomorrow? ^^| *stabs self in the eye and stomach*
never fear!! Hanson's steel abs are here!! *flop* or not..

No comments: