
hot or not?
pretty or shitty?
beautiful or pitiful?
I go for pretty, cute and beautiful. hot and sexy will disappear soon enough =D
reunited love for emmy rossum - >
soooo pretty right?? I was looking through a magazine after tutor [waiting for my brother...] and DAMN!! I'm in LOVE :L
seriously... if you were flicking through a magazine and just waiting for something to jump at you. SHE is what hit me between the eyebrows and kept me spinning. hahaha
look at her... she just makes evey dress look fantastic and HOT ;) damn! look at those curves hahahabut after wiki-ing her I have learnt:
that she can sing happy birthday in 12 different keys O.o that is.. =O 6 different languages.. she is Jewish [no wonder...] and she is suuuuuper cute! :L
she is gluten intolerant, and allergic to wheat =O
"what's so cute bout that?"
"She revealed to MTV News that she is allergic to wheat after MTV News gave her a cupcake on-camera to celebrate her 22nd birthday; she was only able to eat the frosting.[22]"
she was too kind and ate the frosting.. I know some people would have thrown it out. see cute ^^
born in 1986, in America, I think! I have a chance ;) hahaha jks.. i just cant help but admire her beauty and style
however... if you look her up on Google images, her smile is a little different to that in these pictures. the ones with no teeth, are not only just as beautiful, but they look similar to someone I "know" of... I have thought she had a pretty nice smile.. but i didn't know it was THAT nice :L
witht he picture I have, she looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt, but hey. Emmy Rossum melts me away =]
I have gained my determination =)
thank you Ms Rossum
ps: sorry bout the change of fonts... blogger sucks =P
to emmy: i hope you stay as beautiful, kind, and elegant forever =]
No comments:
Post a Comment