eh... well I finally decided to write on my blog.
then realised I dont have anything to talk about =D
I can talk about Emmy Rossum again.. but I dont think you guys would appreciate it as much as I would.
hum he ha.
well speeches..? nah.. lets talk about something boyish like... ;) handball =]
it is getting hecktic now. lols or RAD :L
it not only is a good way of releasing your stress but shows off your skills ;) well if you play enough, you find out that some people have some weaknesses ;) or habits. eg. Leon loves to drop it close to you, even if it is not in his square ^^|
yup!! minh chau this blog IS boring =]
back to handball, you guys should watch it sometimes.. some people make AMAZInG shots it is like tennis but so much better cos thhere are more people!!! =P
that is my daily rant....
how about a mysterious statement to mysterious people.
1. wth! i did but i dont, just like little girls + gossip *puff*
2. i am sick of this!!
3. i do not understand your actions, you dont even understand them. why not think bout how you do deal with stuff instead
4. please come to australia, and drive me crazy =] i sorta need that
5. huh?
6. okie dokie mr pokie
7. you soon will find out, but it better be soon, otherwise ima chomp you up!!
seven people, or is it? =O
nb: to those reading this - you will never guess who each person is, BECAUSE! i prolly wont remember by the time you ask me, and your assumptions will lead you to your down fall. for all i know i could be telling myself all of this. so think wisely and step away from the dog!
yumm...
No comments:
Post a Comment