~~~~~~
What do you value? What do you really value? From your answer I shall decide if you are selfish or understandingly selfish. I am unsure if you understand the situation you are in. Despite this, you will find out in due time. From what I see and have noted, your time will come soon, but you will not learn. I can act but I do not wish to, or, I do not feel I should. You may have fooled everyone, or you may have fooled me, but I will be, and am not, sitting there doing nothing. You might think you are clear - but I am watching you.
This is a warning. If you hurt that that I value. I will not hold back, and I will not care for the consequences.
I do think of the consequences, and they do frighten me a little, but when the time comes I will not give a pigs poop. I cannot think of any other way I can approach this situation. As long as you do not hurt or burden what I value - I will only sit back and be cautious.
To no-one.
~~~~~~
What I have ticked off the list earlier, in June.
- guitar
- camp
- draw
- visit japan [in my head]
- see thomas
- play a little bit of games
- read manga
- watch K-on!
- watch my boss my hero
- watch anime
- go to Adam's, David's and Thomas's [and maybe Hanson's house] (alphabetical order)
- run around like a crazy man [sorta]
- eat lots and lots and lots .... and lots.
- clean my clothes for the next sem [it might look new if I do]
- see friends and eat friends - they were yummy =]
- [not yet] clean up desk and room - but I have cleaned the house twice on my own.. and then was too tired to clean everything else ^^|
That is 16/23 however, 4 of the original were duds. so 16/19 - not bad. though did most of it in the first 2 weeks haha. and watched anime in the last 2 =P
No comments:
Post a Comment