count me in

17 October 2010

procrastination

Eh well meant to be doing my assignment but being SUPER lazy...
or just getting distracted... hard.

So to counteract this distraction I am distracting myself by blogging instead =]
SO!!!
what is distracting me?
Well I was reading the latest chapters of fairy tale and One Piece. And I seriously cannot get enough of One Piece. To all you ppl you think it is gay.... YOU'RE GAY ^^| but honestly... if I read one piece any later I think I would not have given a poop about my finals until I finished it... it is just that good...

Umm I found a new anime I want to watch lols. I know someone doesnt approve BUT!! I am in control (H) I watched half an ep yesters because my comp was gay and then finished the ep today, and I think I am in love with the chara's voice bahaha

emm.. I have been using blackboard discussion like some people use facebook. Refreshing the page every so second until I get a reply. Only because my assignment is quite badly written and there are so many small misunderstanding that can arise because of the poor wording. There was no advice on how to tackle it and no word limit, giving us less of an indication of what to do.

Ehh... my day today.. I couldnt go squash cos the swim yesterday was so epic haha
aching all over and it felt quite good. only swam for an hour but I basically had the pool to myself, I mean for at least 20mins I was swimming alone. The bad thing is I cant use my arm properly when swimming, might need to wait it out a little longer or do something about it.

Strange though.. I can work hard when it comes to physical fitness but when it comes to study ^^| down the drain it goes. oh wells, I am a labourer's son afterall =P

~~~~~~

learning:
- [edit] no one shall ever know =P

[what was edited] - learning how to fly...

~~~~~~

man.. I have been trying to not 120% of my stomach capacity lately... but it is so hard when the food is so good... oh i have gained weight, but that isnt the the cause of me wanting to eat slightly less. normally I eat till i cant eat anymore, then end up sleepy... that is
1. not healthy
2. not productive

after dinner I am meant to be studying and getting through the stuff I gotta do BUT! I end up drowsy on the couch watching whatever my parents/brothers are watching.

Thus, the reason. I heard after a meal you are meant to feel light, relaxed and [most importantly] awake. Not hungry but not overflowing with food in the stomach. I guess I am not a growing boy in the sense of height any more, so gotta look after myself ;]

~~~~~~

That's all for now yeeeeeea' boy (8) - Clara C hahaha


No comments: