Well today ^^| I had tutor. At 9.30am. However, I woke up at 10... So it was like crap! Wake up brother, get changed and shower, eat breakfast and pack bag. Under 10mins we were in the car and headed to tutor. But since tutor is 15-20mins away we were one hour late. hahah There were only 3 people when we got there, so we aren't THAT bad. Better late than never? =]
But yeah, my tutor blamed it on daylight savings, but I know it was of a higher power. LOLS me of course ;) I think the reason I didn't wake up at the usual 7 or 8 was because I slept at 1 last night, the it wasn't bright enough outside [ie. no yellow sun] and that I was dreaming...
I dreamt about forgetting I had camp, and then fully running home and packing. It was early in the morning.. .but for some reason I am procrastinating at home with family till late afternoon. By then the bus was gone of course. So I was like "Nah don't worry about it anymore" but my dad was like "I am still gonna drive you" only to reply with "It is too far!" then he says "Even better" lols... [isn't this the most interesting blog post you have ever read?? :L]
My point is! I was late for the camp and I had that urge feeling in my sleep. SO! I think my body/mind was telling me that I was gonna be late for tutor. lols. Strange....
Anywho! Today I saw a light blue P plate.. apparently they are coming in soon. It means that drivers can only drive one passenger at all times. [One before red P's] I think the world really doesn't want me to drive lols. I need to get my Ps before this stupid blue one comes into phase.
Procrastinating.... Not good =/ after I shower I SHALL study more!
Question: Do you guys ever wake up with your lips stuck together?? I dunno, either my lips get dry, crack and then try to heal, only to stick to my top/bottom lip. It happens to me a lot... and taking my plates [yes, I still wear plates. It is because I have been bad and didn't wear them 24/7] taking my plates out are a pain. Then I have cut lips and the day carries on like normal.
The end.
ps. Would you guys like a story?? Like no my daily life stories... but an interesting short story sorta thing?
4 comments:
haha so irresponsible hanson. at least hope u were up till one studying hard... right? xP
if u got a story post it up. im out of things to distract me. u can only finish a game so many times before it gets boring ^^;
story!! =D
*chants* story! story! story!
story hanson! tell the story! :D
Post a Comment