count me in

02 October 2009

first dinner

Well it is the first dinner as a free man without drugs! [antibiotics]
It was a strange feeling to not take the drugs jks :L it didn't feel any different.
However, this stupid lump is still there, and my jaw line still does not exist. SO chances are, I will be back on the stuff again depending on the doc's verdict. Prolly get another ultrasound too... the docs at the ultrasound place said it is "advisable".

Now flip this post with the one before.

I am now "on" 30hrs of driving :L every time I drive, I seem to see something unusual. One car was in the middle of the cross section just wading through traffic. Luckily I shot a bazooka at it and got it out of my way =] jks I went as slow as I could. I stopped. (Y) My driving skill is as good as David's now!!! (so I reckon) now gotta do the exam and get my damn Ps!!! [and learn how to reverse...]

STUDY!!!!!

No comments: