Introducing!!!

Okay.. it isn't what you were expecting. NOT a GIRL!? =O You must be devastated. I know they are pretty and all however, THIS one just blows my mind! Well it isn't really a girl.. but seriously.. DAYUM!
Yes I understand that I should not be blogging, HOWEVER, I am resting my arm from writing 3 intense essays under 35 mins each. [separate] I have been meaning to blog about this for ages too ^^| Ok here it is.
Nuttelex - 100% Australian owned and made - [with some imported ingredients ==" ]
dairy free [yay] no artificial additives and cholesterol free [yay]
bahahah it is vegan's margarine!
- Free from Milk & Lactose
- Free from Nut Oils
- Free from Gluten
- Free from Soy
- Free from Artificial Additives
- Vegetarian & Vegan
lolol ok this is all nice and good yeah? What is so good about it??
The taste!!!! The bloody taste... mm.. it is very difficult to describe this. HOWEVER, just one day when you are out of margarine buy this one =] it is a little more expensive... 1 dollar? but you wont regret it. Once my mum bought this, she went nuts. Lols.. whenever it was on sale she bought 2 extra boxes.. even though we had not finished the one at home =P
It seriously is... awesome. Bahaha my persuading powers are crap. I am definitely not gonna be studied for in module B in the future :L
My problem with this, [and I am brutally critical] is that it claims 100% Australian but has something about imported goods... how is that 100%? Also, the heart foundation tick. If it is that great shouldn't it have the tick? Not some dodgy made up heart?
=D still ain't gonna change cos this stuff is addictive :L anywho! back to searching the depth of my brain (Y)
GOOD luck everyone.
Let's show Crappy ruse how shatty they are! I mean compare how much crap/cow pats per meter they have compared to us ;) they shove their 8 cows or something in one small paddock, I wont be suprised if one dies.
Let's do this. Bring it HSC.
3 comments:
dairy free margarine ... O___o sounds... ummm O_o
ur not going vegan on us hanso are u? then ill never get ur pho again D=
haha =p
the question is: what is margarine exactly?
then, and only then, can we know if we truly belong or not.
LOL@ thang.
haha i only just got the notification for this post O___O dodgy blogger!
mm margarine. i like! fairy bread :D :D
Post a Comment