count me in

15 May 2011

Hishashi

mmm long time no write haha been a long while, since jan?

ehh well I just wanted to say I am quite glad I wrote blogs.

I know it is definitely not time to procrastinate, but I can't think any other time better than "now" and by now I mean anytime I am on blogger. [which means I am not on it very much]

Probably different for other people, but when I read back I feel like I was talking to my future self, giving advice and telling me, "We have been through this. Stop fretting. You know, you just cant put it into words or sort your thoughts right now. Sit down. Stop fiddling. Take a few deep breaths and bloody get what you need to get done."

And thus, my solitary attitude towards quite a few things. There are ups and downs to this, but there is no point for wishing for anything because this is how it for me. Why fight it, when you can mold it?

------


I would love just a week - but it doesnt work that way huh?

oh wells.

No comments: